Saturday, April 02, 2011

EMERGENCY MOE SCALE (patent pending) UPDATE (Fractale spoilers)

In my previous blog post, I put the following measurement:

Nessa (Fractale) - 8.832sth

MASSIVE FRACTALE ENDING SPOILERS

At the end of the final episode of Fractale, Nessa and Phyrne kinda merge to become the same person. What is shown in the last few minutes is that the body of Phyrne has the mindset and mannerisms of Nessa.

THE MOE-SCALE IS OFF THE CHARTS! It seems to be impossible to measure the Moe-Scale for this character as there seems to be no delay between the character talking, and wanting to give her a hug.

This means my research into the perfect measurement for calculating how moe a character is requires more work. I shall continue my research.

Have a nice day,

Dr. Peter Shillito PHD

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, I do not have a PHD and this article has no real scientific merit. I also do not have a patent pending on the idea as it wasn't my idea in the first place and I don't think I could patent it anyway. I do think it's an interesting idea with potential though. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment