Monday, March 28, 2011

Peter's Moe Scale (Patent Pending) - Follow up: Winter 2010/11 #science

So as a follow up to my post on a way to determine how "moe" an anime character is, I thought I'd give the run down on how I'm viewing this season's anime now that it's almost over.

Remember, I shall be using the unit of measure "seconds 'till hugs" or sth for short. Please see the article for a better explanation. Of course, I will only be using characters from shows I've watched. So don't be offended if your favourite character isn't on here, it just means the show didn't interest me.

Listed as: Character (show) - measurement

Nessa (Fractale) - 8.832sth

Haruna (Korezom) - 11.532sth

Yuu (Korezom) - <approx need more accurate recording equipment for milliseconds>

Charlotte in girl mode (Infinite Stratos) - 7.647sth

Madoka characters - This is difficult since the characters are rarely in an environment suitable for testing. However, when original Homura (with glasses) is introduced, a similar anomaly to that of Yuu from Korezom occurs where the sth is milliseconds at most.

Please note, these results are inconclusive for the characters as a whole since they only rely on a single measurement. However, they give a reasonable overview of my feelings for the characters of this season. Further research shall be made.

Have a nice day,

Dr. Peter Shillito PHD

DISCLAIMER: I am not a doctor, I do not have a PHD and this article has no real scientific merit. I also do not have a patent pending on the idea as it wasn't my idea in the first place and I don't think I could patent it anyway. I do think it's an interesting idea with potential though. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment